- Chatting about cameras, Dandle stats, web rings
- UI displays two instances of user, will need to fix that later
- Stared at database code to make sense of everything lol
- Talked about clouds ☁ and how maybe next little project will be making a notepad application because why not.
- Procrastinated on learning database things by drawing bot flow diagrams – look, it helps me think better.
- Oh snap, some progress! When a message is received in chat, the bot either adds or updates user to the database and posts a message to chat. No actual logic, BUT WE GETTING THERE.
- Decided to finally add a certain AI to the chat block list, sorrynotsorry I don’t want the “but you could have ___ answer your question in under a minute!” conversation every day.
- Learned about the OnCommandMessageReceived event in TwitchLib which lets the coder set a character (! by default) and raise an event whenever a message starts with that. Neat.
- Added a story to Snail Dandle Stories
Stream Duration: 7h23m
Average Viewership: 43
Max Viewers: 64
Live Views: 1201
Unique Chatters: 938
Bits & Tips: 100
- Thanks Gmaminator for the 100 bities!
- Thanks to Yoshivb for pointing out database data was displaying two different users, the UI cut off the length though lol
- Thanks DragonflyTru_1, TheBookSnail, CodedBeard, JurgenPole, and Faffinaboot for helping testing that users were added to the database!
Thanks to the suggestion of Dragonflytru_1, we sent the koimmunity over to hang out with JammyWhammyGames! Shes a variety gaming streamer with a focus on point & click and puzzle games and was today seen playing Minecraft with her community 😀
Next stream will be on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 1PM UK.
SEE YA THEN!