- If we create a new class and not use Dependency Injection, it will not have the DI values. Duh.
- Read into IHostedService’s Background Service. We implemented into the Connect/Disconnect Bot commands last week but decided that it was not necessary and I removed it.
- Reworked the TwitchOauth & TwitchClient classes, lots ??? over code I wrote a month ago but at least things are making sense now 😂
- “The only things you need to register in the Service Provider are classes that you inject into the constructor of other classes” – two_eight. That moment when everything clicks LOL
- Realized that when writing a file to JSON, it needs to be formatted correctly, IE: remembering to input the object name else it won’t have one in the JSON file.
- Managed to get the bot to authenticate and connect to Twitch! 🥳 Sort of anyway haha. Have some code mix-up where an Error box pops up despite connecting and it won’t connect a second time which Ill have to fix another day
Averaged 43 viewers over 8h43m with 70 chatty kois!
- Purplelf for the raid!
- bluescreenlife for subscribing for 68 months!
Next stream will be Tuesday January 31, 2023 at 1PM UK time!
See ya then!