Changed one line of code on the website which unknowingly broke some CSS.
So over the course of an hour, I’d noticed small details – links not having underlines, bold/italics not working, the search bar form missing. “That’s odd” I thought, as I added a few lines of CSS in places I couldn’t recall writing before.
Then while clicking around the site, I finally realized one of the MAIN details – the fish and flower images – were missing which finally tipped me off something was definitely wrong *facepalm*
Luckily I found the culprit pretty quick but dang, I feel like I would’ve noticed that straight away LOL